Peach Lemonade Popsicles
- 2 cups water
- 2 med. peaches, sliced
- 3 tablespoon raw honey
- 3 tablespoon fresh lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 1 bunch of mint (optional)
- Combine the water, peaches, honey, and lemon juice in a blender and puree until smooth. (Leave a few slices for decoration)
- Pour mixture into a popsicle mold and freeze for one hour. Place slides on flat side of popsicle mold. Mint optional!
- Add the popsicle sticks to the molds, return to the freezer, and then freeze for an additional 4-6 hours, or overnight.